What it takes to be succesful:The 8 mantras and examples
These are the things , which I feel are really important to succed at the IIIT. Well, its just a reflection of mind, and success need not be just in academics , but can be in any other field too.
Its the overall quality of life we lead,the state of our minds and what people think about us.
1) KILLER ATTITUDE: Guess you must have the penchant for competetition, along with a killer attitude. In todays world, I'l say that attitude matters a lot.
Example: Manish Arora, Ajay Somani, Abhilash
2) ZEAL FOR LIFE: Whatsoever is the state of the institute, or things around you, a certain amount of enthusiasm and a zeal for life will just take the burden of your shoulders.
Example: Vibhav Vineet
3) INQUISTIVITY: Both for knowledge, and also around the things around you.
4) GREAT SET OF FRIENDS: This is a point, I'm sure no many would disagree with. It always feels good to know that whatever happens, your friends are there for you. Well, this relationship should be reciprocated, however. I mean the relation between two freinds shud never be one sided
Example: Abhijeet Pagare, Himank Sharma, Piyush Nigam, Maruti Borker, Prashant Kumar Singh, Shrikant Nigam
5) GOOD SOCIAL LIFE: Along with friends, this is a very important thing too. It always feels good to have people waving and asking about you, when you move around the campus.. I mean it feels amazing.
Example: Subhashis Chand, Charan Thota
6) TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS: With such a hectic schedule, its possible to get along with everything, provided you make time a friend and not a foe.
Example: Gaurav Kharkwal
7) PUT IN EVERYTHING INTO WHATEVER YOU DO: This'l go miles both in improving your efficiency and at the same time keeping you happy.
Example: Sambhav Jain
8) A SMILING FACE: There are some people, who whatever be the given situation feel good to talk to, just b'cos they have a nice and smiling face
Example: Chirag Nahar,Raman Jain, Vipul Mittal,Srujan
Well ,guess these are the most important points, atleast for me.
Finally, I'l jus say friends : FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU DO. MAY GOD BLESS!